Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Spirit of Vierlande and Orchids

Hi everyone. You may have noticed that I haven't been posting. I believe my blogging has turned in a new direction. And that's okay...everything changes.

After almost a year (including 3 months of blooming) two of my orchids are blooming again.


This one was a gift from Sonya and Vipin last year.


I got this one about a month after Sonya/Vipin gave me the other one and it's blooming too.

I actually finished my "long term cross stitch", The Long Dog Sampler Spirit of Vierlande. I changed it some because I am not actually into the "sampler" part of a sampler. Don't ask me why I even started one then! The stitching is done now.


Of course I took these pictures at night so they are not all that good but don't worry....


...as I said, the stitching is done....


...not the actual project!

I'll post more as things happen.

4 comments:

Ellen Reader said...

Your orchids are very beautiful. Phalaenopsis orchids if well cared for can bloom several times and last for months

Orchid Information

Kathy A. said...

Wow, Vierlande is finished. What a massive project. But, it is gorgeous. Love the colors.

SONYASPHERE said...

The orchids are really amazing! I'm happy!

Susan Lenz said...

Hi!
Gorgeous stitching! Nice flowers! A special "tray" is on its way to you as of this afternoon!
Susan